Professionally trained QA testers are in great demand. If you want to be a part of a dynamic and booming industry, then QA is a great career option. There has also never been a better time, as more and more companies are beginning to see and understand the importance of independent testing teams. Software QA teams in the SDLC have almost become a mandate and the field is seeing tremendous opportunities for growth and evolution.
Therefore, H2K has come up with a unique, solid and fun QA course that can get both IT and non-IT candidates to get QA knowledgeable and leverage the growth that the industry is undergoing to professional growth individually.
Our software training course starts with the basics and works its way into advanced QA topics. It is participant focused; job oriented and will teach you everything you need to know in order to be a successful QA. Our faculty will be your mentors all the way through this journey of learning, certification, job search, placements and even on-job support.
We covers the following important topics in our Software Training among others:
- Software development life cycle methodologies and their respective pros and cons.
- Software Testing life cycle
- Understanding Test planning- its creation, review(finalizing), and execution
- Test environment
- Testing principles
- Tester’s roles and responsibilities
- Different types of testing – scope, and use
- Test design- Test scenarios, test cases, test data
- Test templates
- Defect tracking and management
- Test closure
- Status reports
- Other details about our software testing:
- Live facilitator-led class that is focused on mastering the basic to
- advanced level concepts of QA
- QA certifications orientation
- Study material to make the learning experience complete
- Resume, job and interview guidance
- Recorded session to make reviewing easy
- Hands-on assignments for a thorough understanding of concepts
- Practical real-time examples