In our Selenium Online training course you will learn how to use Selenium to write automated tests for web application and how to create a basic web application testing framework. Our Selenium Web Driver training is touched around Selenium 2.0 and the softwares like Eclipse IDE, Java, JDBC, mySql, tomcat, Ant, JUnit, Testing and Selenium Grid 2. The Selenium online training is practical with structured exercises and examples to write reusable automation scripts.
The focus is on the practical application of Selenium WebDriver to resolve common web automated testing challenges using Live Web Applications. Training is provided on all advance concepts of Selenium RC &WebDriver in very detailed manner which fulfills the need of automation in ongoing and upcoming automation projects.
Key Objectives of selenium online training
At the end of our Selenium online Training, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Selenium tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Write good Automation scripts
- Create Robust and Reusable scripts with the Framework Implementation.
Suggested Audience: The training is intended for beginners or intermediate testers, leads who need to develop or improve automation techniques using Selenium.
Prerequisites: While previous testing tool knowledge is not required, following will be helpful.
- Must Have Knowledge of Core Java
Our Selenium Online Course Syllabus Coverage :
- Introducing Selenium
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- WebDriver Concept and Functions in Practice
- Limitations and common test automation challenges
- Advanced WebDriver
- WD – Testing HYBRID Driven Frame Work
- Selenium Grid-2
Each of the above-mentioned topics will be covered in depth. At the end of this highly focused training, each individual would be able to work and independently develop automated scripts using Selenium as well as contribute to developing a framework.