Quality Assurance Testing is the process that ensures the software with the highest possible quality standards with all of its essential features. QA is a global technique used to identify and resolve the issues related to software products and services. It also ensures good delivery of the product to its customers.
What is Quality Assurance Testing?
QA testing is the process of ensuring the software or application works with highest possible quality with all its functionalities and features. QA is the technique used to ensure a great experience from the customers. There are two types of testing used in the industry.
(I)Manual testing and
Why choose certification in Quality Assurance?
Certification adds value for the experienced QA professionals. It helps to expand their knowledge and skill in the testing methods that allows identifying the problem easily. Quality Assurance certification adds value to the resume and shows the path for higher grades and credentials.
In today’s digital world, the demand for software and applications are increasing day by day. Within a certain period, the demand for testing engineers will reach a peak where the certified professionals are in demand to fulfill their recruitment.
The Quality Assurance Certified course is best suitable for the fresher to kick start their career in the IT industry. There is no pre-requisite skill required to become a software tester. The testing course will give you a chance in working with live projects and applications.
By joining Certification in Quality Assurance will discover the right path leading to a rewarding career. The experienced faculties will train the learner from the basic testing to the advanced automated software testing gradually.
The course assures in-depth knowledge of testing, certification and live project experience to work in real-time projects. After successful completion of the course, adding certification in the resume which is a proof for the testing will show many career options such as QA analyst, QA engineer, Software Testing Engineer, and Testing Coordinator.
Live Project QA Testing Schedule
- The learner will learn from the basic manual testing tools and techniques to the advanced automated software testing tool in the course duration.
- A professional trainer who has experience in the same field will train the learner from his desk. The session will be 1:1 session, where the doubts and clarifications are cleared immediately.
- Offline Video tutorials support the learner to understand the concepts and methods followed in the testing. The video is available with a play/pause option that helps the learner to rewind and reuse it.
- The training is provided with information-packed practical training starting from basic to the advanced testing techniques. The offline video supports recalling the methods.
- The live online class help the learner to understand the concepts of testing methods and its techniques
- The live project with an end to end Software testing schedule helps with practical session’s implementation. This course is best suitable for beginners to understand the concept clearly.
- The login will be provided to the student that allows life-time access with current and updated software testing technology in the market. The student also accesses the video sessions as many times as they want.
- At the end of each session, practical assignments will be provided to the learner to work on the theoretical part.
- After the completion of the course and training, self-project will be provided with the assistance of the trainer. The learner will get a clear idea of testing in his project model.
- Once the course is completed, Job assistance will be provided to get hired in Top MNC’s.
After the successful completion of the Certification in Quality Assurance with practical training, the resume preparation guide will be included in the program. The senior developers assist the fresher to add essential requirements in their resume.
The live demo class, live project class, and real-time project training will be added in the resume, to show that the learner is trained by professionals with live training. This ensures that the candidate can work in a job directly without any training and instructions.
General software testing questions and preparation tips are provided by the experts to perform well in the interview sessions.
Demand for QA testers
The software testing role is similar to that of the software developer. But the software developer doesn’t ensure the quality of the product whereas the tested perform the testing process. The world is getting digitized, and there is a huge demand for QA testers in the future, especially for the automated testing profession rather than the manual testers.
QA guarantee the Software Process
The ultimate aim of the Quality Assurance Certification is to ensure the learner to understand the entire software testing process is an ideal way to deal with quality standards. As the upcoming software and applications are more difficult to deal with, hence the need for QA tester increases widely to test, verify, and validate the quality of the product.
In top MNC’s, if the existence of bugs is not detected or unresolved it ends up with the huge loss in the organization. The management must find the best expert to fix up the bugs and resolve it. By employing a QA tester in the organization, he ensures the analysis of the data and the code validation. He also ensures the quality output delivery on prompt time.
QA is necessary for any kind of industry. QA tester is essential for the production, management, development, and application industries. The QA process is necessary for every phase of development to ensure safety and quality.
Enroll now to become a best QA tester
When the project fails due to quality or over budget, it shows the symptoms of failure of QA testing. The Quality Assurance Certified tester never misses the opportunity to show his talent in the testing process.
The QA tester guarantees the software quality and helps in the life cycle development of the product. This greatly minimizes the risk of serious injury due to software failure. The automated testing tool is used for advanced technologies to identify the bugs without any delay.
Employing the automated QA tester who has certification in Quality Assurance ensures the prompt workflow and the best implementation of the process. Join today and shine as a QA tester in the future with high remuneration.